Twisted Root Iron Corbel - 2" Wide
The Twisted Root Corbel is heavy duty hand-forged iron bracket made by skilled artisan blacksmiths here in America. Blacksmiths hand sculpt the iron branches replicating the natural beauty of trees. You can use your Twisted Root corbels to support granite & stone counter top overhangs, bars, heavy shelves, fireplace mantels and much more. You can choose from 2 finish custom options including Matte Black, or Matte Clear.
Note: This corbel has a 1/4" thick Hand Hammered Iron L bracket with 2 holes on the back plate and 2 holes on the top plate.
- Bracket Size (Depth x Height x Width)
- 6-in x 7.5-in x 2-in
- 7-in x 9.5-in x 2-in
- 9-in x 11.5-in x 2-in
- 10.5-in x 13-in x 2-in
- 12-in x 15-in x 2-in
- 15-in x 19-in x 2-in
- Material: Iron
- Iron Finish Options: Matte Black, or Matte Clear
- Mounting Hardware: Not Included - A total of 4, 3/8 inch diameter
holes are drilled into the bracket. 2 holes on the
back plate and 2 holes on the top plate.
- Handcrafted in: America (USA)
- Style: Rustic
- Room: Kitchen, Bar Room, Living Room, Garage, Basically any room in your home or cabin where you could use an iron support bracket.
- Use: This corbel can be used as a granite counter top support, shelf brackets, bar brackets, mantel brackets and more.
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- Installation Corbels can be installed by a contractor/builder or a handy Do-It-Yourselfer. For detailed installation instructions click here download a PDF version of our Corbel Installation Guide (works great for printing)
- Structural Warranty Life Time (touch up paint available for scratches if that happens)