Twisted Iron Corbel - 1.5" Wide
Handcrafted by skilled artisan blacksmiths here in America the Twisted Iron Corbel features a solid hand twisted iron rod in the center, connected to the bracket with 2 hand hammered rivets. You can use the Twisted Iron Corbel to support granite & stone counter top overhangs, bars, heavy shelves, fireplace mantels and much more. You can choose from 2 finish custom options including Matte Black, or Matte Clear.
Note: This corbel has a 1/4" thick Hand Hammered Iron L bracket with 2 holes on the back plate and 2 holes on the top plate.
- Bracket Size (Depth x Height x Width)
- 7-in x 9.5-in x 1.5-in
- 9-in x 11.5-in x 1.5-in
- 10.5-in x 13-in x 1.5-in
- 12-in x 15-in x 1.5-in
- 15-in x 19-in x 1.5-in
- Material: Iron
- Iron Finish Options: Matte Black, or Matte Clear
- Mounting Hardware: Not Included - A total of 4, 3/8 inch diameter
holes are drilled into the bracket. 2 holes on the
back plate and 2 holes on the top plate.
- Handcrafted in: America (USA)
- Style: Rustic
- Room: Kitchen, Bar Room, Living Room, Garage, Basically any room in your home or cabin where you could use an iron support bracket.
- Use: This corbel can be used as a granite counter top support, shelf brackets, bar brackets, mantel brackets and more.
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- Installation Corbels can be installed by a contractor/builder or a handy Do-It-Yourselfer. For detailed installation instructions click here download a PDF version of our Corbel Installation Guide (works great for printing)
- Structural Warranty Life Time (touch up paint available for scratches if that happens)