Wrought Iron Dining Chairs
Our exquisite collection of wrought iron dining chairs consists of beautifully designed side chairs, arm chairs, and cafe chairs. Styles range from ornate scrolls and leather bridles to country chic and contemporary upholstery, all of which are intended to maximize elegance and comfort. Wrought iron dining room chairs are versatile and coordinate with almost any table top material, although they can be paired with a wrought iron dining table to create the perfect dining room ensemble. Helpful Dining Chair Information.
Dining Chairs - Additional Information and Resources
Dining Chair Style Guide -
Wrought iron dining chairs add an air of sophistication to every dining room. While choosing a style is often a matter of personal taste, some dining chair styles look better than others in specific dining room atmospheres. In an effort to help you find the right type, consider these dining room tips:
Click here to read our comprehensive dining chair guide.
- Traditional room - use Windsor, Regency, or Chippendale style dining chairs
- Country-style room - use slat-back or ladder-back straight leg dining chairs
- Elegant room - use tall parsons with upholstered seat dining chairs
- Victorian room - use ornate scroll dining chairs
- Dining room for elderly - use dining chairs with arms to assist movement
- Dining room with kids - use dining chairs with easy-to-clean materials
Dining Room Seating Tips & Advice -
Learn more about Dining Chairs from these blog articles written by our expert designers.
- For a visually balanced room, let the focus stay on the dining table and choose dining chairs that complement or accent it. Choose a larger dining table and go small on seating.
- Use a bench or a cushioned sofa on one side of your table to seat more diners and create a modern look.
- If you do plan on using a bench on one side of your table, you can place it in a window to add emphasis. For this you'll need to measure the window and buy a bench/sofa that fits properly.
- Benches are also feasible if you have limited space.
- Use transparent, acrylic seats to keep the focus on your table and make the room look more spacious.
- Go for side chairs rather than armchairs for smaller dining areas.
- Choose an open or delicate chair style if you have limited space. For a large dining room go for a solid backed chair or one with ornate details.
- "Seating Ideas & Tips for Round Dining Tables" - There's something so charming and intimate about a round dining table.. so we've gathered some of our favorite seating ideas & tips to accompany our fave table shape.
- "How to Choose the Ideal Dining Armchair" - Find out how to select the perfect armchair for your dining space!
- "Common Dining Armchair Styles & Materials" - No matter the look or style you're going for, there's a dining armchair just for you.
- "Iron Dining Chairs Offer Beauty and Comfort for Holiday Seating" - Get festive with iron dining chair ideas and tips for holiday dining and entertaining!
Dining Chair Guide -