Your Helpful Wrought Iron Bistro Table & Breakfast Table Guide
Can you help me with ideas for using a wrought iron Bistro table in my decor?
You're going to be very pleased with the versatility of your wrought iron table. Smaller tables are just right for a cozy corner dining spot in a size-challenged kitchen, while a 48 inch breakfast table will bring great style to a large open kitchen. Simply no room to eat in the kitchen? Use a bistro table to create a romantic dining area in the living room. While we don't recommend using our cafe tables outside, most of them are easy to move onto the patio or balcony to dine alfresco in good weather.
What wrought iron breakfast table and cafe table shapes and sizes do you offer?
All our breakfast tables and bistro tables have round tops with distinctive varied bases. In general, table top and base sizes fall within these dimensions:
- Round tops range from 32" to 48" in diameter.
- Overall height of our tables is 29-31" from floor to table top.
- Tables bases range from 25" x 25" to 44" x 44" tall, with one coming in at 16" x 16".
What table top options are available for your wrought iron cafe and breakfast tables?
Table top choices vary depending upon the table you choose. All our beautiful tops are made of quality materials including:
- Wood - walnut, distressed pine, cherry, clear oak, honey pine, oxblood oak
- Hand-Fired Copper
- Glass - blasted nipped edge, pencil edge, beveled edge
- Red Marble
- White Marble
Will assembly be required for my wrought iron breakfast table?
Yes, some assembly is required for our tables. Wood, copper and zinc tops will need to be fastened to the table base with screws that (included with your shipment.) If you choose a marble or glass top for your table, you should be able to easily place it on top of the base.
Tips for choosing a cafe table:
- Many bistro tables can be purchased with matching chairs that in the right height. If you decide to buy chairs separately be sure the height is appropriated for your bistro table.
- If children will be sitting at your bistro table, a shorter table height version will be safer and more comfortable for them
- Since bistro tabletops tend to be small, for a large family (if space is available) consider two tables instead of one.
Additional cafe table and breakfast nook ideas:
Decor Ideas: 16 Inspiring Breakfast Nooks You'll Love (Photos)
Huffington Post's Kathryn Kattalia begins this article with, "A cozy breakfast nook is proof that when it comes to smart design, bigger isn't always better." After exploring the tiny dining spaces she is sharing, we think you'll agree. Pinterest Board: French Bistro Decor
Ready to get your get your Paris interior style on? Check out this extensive collection of room images, decorative accessories and lovely vignettes with appealing French bistro style. You'll find lots of ideas here.
Learn more about cafe / breakfast tables from blog articles written by our expert designers.
Explore all these fabulous ideas when you check out our Artisan Iron Furnishings & Decor blog:
"Iron Cafe Tables in the Kitchen"
Think you have less than ideal space for an eat-in kitchen? Let us show you how to use that space with "Iron Cafe Tables in the Kitchen".
"Breakfast Table Ideas for Small Spaces"
Even the smallest of spaces can be used as a fantastic space for dining morning, noon and night. See these fantastic ideas in the blog post "Breakfast Table Ideas for Small Spaces".