Tuxedo Iron Daybed
The Tuxedo daybed has the clean lines of a contemporary design with some ornate embellishments that keep it in the realm of Transitional. The silhouette of the back and arms mirror each other with a gently curving top rail and a second similarly curving rail 4" directly beneath, on which multiple straight spindles are cast. Eight spindles traverse the back of the daybed, while four support each arm. On the corners of the back and front of the arms are large shell-shaped zinc castings securing the posts to the top rails; another nautically-inspired casting adorns each foot. The finish is where the Tuxedo daybed really dazzles. The daybed is finished in Gold Frost, a multi-step hand-applied gilding comprised of a dappled base of gold and silver, glazed with black and cloaked in lacquer. The width of the daybed is 80" and the depth is 40" and is designed to take a twin mattress. It can accommodate a trundle unit, for additional sleeping, but that is sold separately.
- Twin Bed: 40" x 80" x 47"
- Twin Bed w/ Link Spring: 40" x 80" x 47"
- Twin Bed w/ Link Spring & Pop-up: 40" x 80" x 47"
- Link Spring = Frame where the mattress sits
- Pop-Up = Trundle that can be popped up / raised
- Finish: Gold Frost
- Style: Transitional
- Material: Metal
- Warranty Info: 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Indoor / Outdoor Recommendation: Indoor
- Transitional styling
- Designed for a twin mattress
- The striking gold finish is a multi-step hand-applied gilding comprised of a dappled base of gold and silver, glazed with black and cloaked in lacquer
- Features ornate embellishments
- Can accommodate an optional trundle unit, for additional sleeping space
- Frame optional
Wipe with a clean, damp cloth