The Torches Corbel is a decorative and functional bracket built to support your granite and other natural stone countertop overhangs.
Your center gussets, or supports, between the L-Bracket are made from solid hand-forged iron rods that taper from top to bottom giving the bracket even more interesting dimensions.
This iron corbel measures 2-inches wide and is available in the following bracket sizes 5 x 7; 6 x 8; 7 x 9; 8 x 10; 9 x 11 & 10 x 12. The L-bracket is made of 1/4-inch thick material and bent at 90-degrees.
Common uses for our Torches Corbels include granite & stone counter top supports, shelving brackets, fireplace mantel support and much more. You can choose from 4 finish options including Black; Aged Bronze; Aged Pewter; or Clear Coat (over raw metal). Want to paint this corbel yourself? Choose "Raw Material" in the finish options drop-down and your corbels will arrive ready for you to paint (you will want to clean them of skin oils, dust & dirt before applying your own finish).
- Bracket Sizes (Depth x Height x Width)
- 5 x 7 x 1.5
- 6 x 8 x 1.5
- 7 x 9 x 1.5
- 8 x 10 x 1.5
- 9 x 11 x 1.5
- 10 x 12 x 1.5
- Material: Iron
- Holes: 3 - 1/4" holes are included in the back plate for mounting the corbel to your sub-straight. 2 1/4" holes are included in the top plate for optional mounting of shelving, mantels or any non-stone surface.
- Iron Finish Options: 4 Finishes Available
- Mounting Hardware: Not Included - Mounting holes are predrilled into the back and top of bracket
- Installation Corbels can be installed by a contractor/builder or a handy Do-It-Yourselfer. For detailed installation instructions click here download a PDF version of our Corbel Installation Guide (works great for printing)
- Handcrafted in: America (USA)
- Style: Rustic
- Indoor / Outdoor Use: Indoor
- Use: Granite/Natural stone counter top overhang supports, shelf brackets, bar brackets, mantel support.
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- Included: Bracket Only
- Structural Warranty Life Time (touch up paint available for scratches if that happens)