Cooper Wrought Iron Corbel | 2" Wide
No matter your design aesthetic, the transitional Cooper Wrought Iron Corbel may be the perfect choice to support stone bar overhangs, mantels of all sorts and shelving in any interior space. With a wide range of sizes from 5.5" x 8" to 13.5" x 16" available in seven different finishes including “Unfinished"-- it's ready for you to paint in your own unique color, you're sure to find the ideal combination for your next project.L-brackets made from thick 1/4-inch steel and bent to a perfect 90. 1/4-inch diameter holes drilled into the back plate for mounting. Top holes are an option if you need to secure shelving or a mantle to the bracket.
- Available Bracket Sizes (Depth x Height x Width)
- 5.5 x 8 x 2 - 3.5 lbs
- 6.5 X 9 x 2 - 4 lbs
- 7.5 x 10 x 2 - 4.5 lbs
- 8.5 X 11 x 2 - 5 lbs
- 9.5 X 12 x 2 - 5.5 lbs
- 10.5 X 13 x 2 - 6 lbs
- 11.5 x 14 x 2 - 6.5 lbs
- 13.5 X 16 x 2 - 7.5 lbs
- Material: Iron
- Iron Finish Options: 7 Finishes Available Click here to view finish options
- Mounting Hardware: Not Included - Mounting holes are predrilled into the back; if you want mounting holes predrilled on the top of your wrought iron bracket please select that option from the drop down menu.
- Installation: Corbels can be installed by a contractor/builder or a handy Do-It-Yourselfer. For detailed installation instructions click here download a PDF version of our Corbel Installation Guide (works great for printing)
- Handcrafted in: America (USA)
- Style: Transitional
- Indoor / Outdoor Use: Indoor
- Use: Granite/Natural stone counter top overhang supports, shelf brackets, bar brackets, mantel support.
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- Included: Bracket Only