25.5-in Victoria Iron Bathroom Vanity Base with Legs
The stunning rectangular Victoria Vanity Collection will bring a touch of classic beauty to your bath and powder rooms. A lacey quatrefoil pattern embellishes the body while sitting atop half turned square legs. Elegant finish choices include Antique Pewter, Black, Greystone and Old World among a myriad of others. Differing countertops can be used depending whether an undermount, drop-in or vessel sink is desired. Use a double vanity style configuration in large master baths while a single small vanity is ideal in tiny powder rooms. You are welcome to use any type of counter top you wish on this vanity base including natural stone, wood, glass, ceramic, copper, or anything you can creatively come up with. Handmade in U.S.A
- Dimensions: W 25.5 x D 21.5 x H 33
- Custom height is available upon request (no charge)
- 20 gauge sheet metal backing is optional for a fee
- 1" x 1/4" wall strap (at the top against the wall and down the sides)
- 1/ 4" thick x 3/8" wide quatrefoil pattern
- Upper wall mount strap comes with 3 - 1/4" wide mounting holes
- Legs are a 1-3/16" twisted square tubing with square foot
- Frame: Wrought Iron
- Optional Backing: Sheet Metal
- Finish Options: Unfinished (ready for paint), Antique Pewter, Black, Greystone, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Old World, Unfinished with Clear Coat
- Backing Option: Available with or without a sheet metal backing.
- Sheet metal finish is Flat/Matte Black when Black, Old World, or Oil Rubbed Bronze is selected.
- For Greystone the sheet metal is natural with light brush strokes.
- For Antique Pewter the sheet metal is natural, resembling a stainless steel finish.
- Raw/Unfinished is simply raw steel that is ready for your own paint. And Clear Coat is simply a raw steel with a protective clear coat applied.
- Installation Required: Yes, mounting to wall.
- Mounting hardware not included.
- Fully open back for easy plumbing installation
- No assembly required (fully welded construction)
- Sink Type Compatibility: Drop-In, Undermount, Vessel (Depends on the counter top you have)
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth and wipe dry.
- Use: In your master bathroom, half bath, powder room and much more.
- Room: Bathroom and Powder Room
- Hand-Made: In America (USA)
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor