Handcrafted Wrought Iron End Tables
Wrought iron end tables are the perfect accent pieces to finish off a bedroom or living room. Situate an iron end table beside a couch or chair to act as a place for holding drinks, books, and lamps. No matter your style, from modern farmhouse to elegant penthouse, there’s a beautiful occasional table, or perhaps a pair, to suit your design aesthetic. These finely crafted wrought iron end tables are handmade by skilled artisans and come in several base styles and iron finishes. Choose one of many popular tops, including copper, glass, stone, or wood, or purchase just the base and add your own custom top. You will find a collection of accent and drink tables here as well - These tables are smaller than end tables but serve the same purpose. Helpful End Table tips, tricks and Information
Your Helpful Guide to Wrought Iron End Tables
What wrought iron end table types do you offer?
In addition to traditional iron bases with metal, wood or glass tops, within our end table collection you will find many other interesting types of tables, including:
- Iron Strapped
Where might I want to use wrought iron end tables?
The living room or family room is a traditional place to use end tables - At the end of or on either side of a sofa or love seat, as well as near other seating. In the bedroom, end tables work well at the bedside, in a sitting area or near a chaise or lounge chair. In the master or guest bath a chair with a small table beside it can add comfort and a look of luxury.
What materials are used to create your wrought iron end tables?
Our end tables are made of a wide range of high quality materials, including:
- Hand-forged Wrought Iron in a wide choice of gorgeous finishes
- Hammered Copper
- Wood in many lovely finishes
- Reclaimed wood in rustic finishes
- Marble (Red or White)
What are the most popular shapes and sizes among your wrought iron end tables?
We offer round, square and rectangular end table designs. Our round tables range from 24½” to 28” in diameter. Square tables are 15½” x 15½” to 24” x 24”. End tables with a rectangular shape go from 24” x 18” to 24” x 28”. You’ll find many other sizes in between these approximations.
Rules of thumb for choosing the ideal end table:
With a dizzying array of end tables available, it’s best to focus on style, height and size to narrow the choices. Consider these rules of thumb:
- Height—an end table should be approximately the same height as the arms of the sofa or chair or just below that level. Too low or too high and reaching for a glass or magazine on the table can be problematic. For an armless sofa or chair aim for a height that falls where an imaginary arm might be.
- Size—there’s no hard and fast rule as to the length and wide for an end table. It’s easy see if a table fits your space. Perhaps Goldilocks knew best—not too small, not too big, but a size that’s just right. An ideal table will fit perfectly beside the sofa or chair that will be its companion.
- Number - From one to several tables will work in the average room. For someone who has a large family or entertains a lot, the number of end tables should be selected for convenience without overwhelming the space or making it seem overcrowded.
Learn more about end tables from these articles written by expert designers.