Clifton Iron Corbel - 1.5" Wide
From any point of view, the Clifton Corbel is a very appealing solid iron bracket, hand-forged by skilled artisan blacksmiths here in America. Clifton Corbels can be used to support granite and stone counter top overhangs, bars, heavy shelves, fireplace mantels and much more. Available are two finish options, Matte Black and Matte Clear. Note: This corbel has a 1/4" thick Hand Hammered Iron L bracket with 2 holes on the back plate and 2 holes on the top plate.
Note: This corbel has a 1/4" thick Hand Hammered Iron L bracket with 2 holes on the back plate and 2 holes on the top plate.
- Bracket Size (Depth x Height x Width)
- 7-in x 9.5-in x 1.5-in
- 9-in x 11.5-in x 1.5-in
- 10.5-in x 13-in x 1.5-in
- 12-in x 15-in x 1.5-in
- 15-in x 19-in x 1.5-in
- Material: Iron
- Iron Finish Options: Matte Black, or Matte Clear
- Mounting Hardware: Not Included - A total of 4, 3/8 inch diameter
holes are drilled into the bracket. 2 holes on the
back plate and 2 holes on the top plate.
- Handcrafted in: America (USA)
- Style: Rustic
- Room: Kitchen, Bar Room, Living Room, Garage, Basically any room in your home or cabin where you could use an iron support bracket.
- Use: This corbel can be used as a granite counter top support, shelf brackets, bar brackets, mantel brackets and more.
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- Installation Corbels can be installed by a contractor/builder or a handy Do-It-Yourselfer. For detailed installation instructions click here download a PDF version of our Corbel Installation Guide (works great for printing)
- Structural Warranty Life Time (touch up paint available for scratches if that happens)