35.5" Wilson Bathroom Vanity Base with Front Legs
Laser cut steel begets a contemporary wrought iron vanity with presence in the Wilson Collection. An interlaced circular pattern enhances the vanity body while square tube front legs provide support. This 35.5 inch wide vanity is ideal for a double sink bathroom design in the master or as a single vanity in a small powder room. Compatible with drop-in, undermount and a vessel style sinks dependent upon countertop design. Finishes include Antique Pewter, Black, Greystone, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Old World and unfinished with clear coat.
- Dimensions: W 35.5 x D 21.5 x H 33
- 20 gauge sheet metal backing is optional for a fee
- 1" x 1/4" wall strap (at the top against the wall and down the sides)
- 1/ 4" thick x 3/8" wide circles pattern
- Upper wall mount strap comes with 5 - 1/4" wide mounting holes
- Legs are a 1" square tubing
- Frame: Wrought Iron
- Optional Backing: Sheet Metal
- Finish Options: Unfinished (ready for paint), Antique Pewter, Black, Greystone, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Old World, Unfinished with Clear Coat
- Backing Option: Available with or without a sheet metal backing.
- Sheet metal finish is Flat/Matte Black when Black, Old World, or Oil Rubbed Bronze is selected.
- For Greystone the sheet metal is natural with light brush strokes.
- For Antique Pewter the sheet metal is natural, resembling a stainless steel finish.
- Raw/Unfinished is simply raw steel that is ready for your own paint. And Clear Coat is simply a raw steel with a protective clear coat applied.
- Installation Required: Yes, mounting to wall.
- Mounting hardware not included.
- Fully open back for easy plumbing installation
- No assembly required (fully welded construction)
- Sink Type Compatibility: Drop-In, Undermount, Vessel (Depends on the counter top you have)
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth and wipe dry.
- Use: In your master bathroom, half bath, powder room and much more.
- Room: Bathroom and Powder Room
- Handcrafted in: America (USA)
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Indoor