Victorian Iron Shelf Brackets
These heavy duty Victorian Style iron shelf brackets can be used to safely support a wide variety of shelving and mantels. Each bracket is made from solid iron pieces with full welds. A 1/4-in thick L-bracket is bent using a CNC bender ensuring a perfect 90 degree bend. After bending, holes are cut into the bracket and then a solid hand-forged center brace gets precision cut and welded into place providing additional support and a stunning decorative accent.
Available in 6 bracket sizes including - 5 x 7; 6 x 8; 7 x 9; 8 x 10; 9 x 11; and 10 x 12. You can also choose from 4 decorative custom finish options including Black; Aged Bronze; Aged Pewter; or Clear Coat (over raw metal).
Want to paint these brackets yourself? Choose "Raw Material" in the finish options drop-down and your order will arrive ready for you to paint (you will want to clean them of skin oils, dust & dirt before applying your own finish).
These brackets have a 1/4" thick L Bracket; 3 1/4" pre-drilled holes on the back for mounting; and 3 1/4" holes in the top for attaching a shelf.
- Available Bracket Sizes (Depth x Height x Width)
- 5 x 7 x 1.5
- 6 x 8 x 1.5
- 7 x 9 x 1.5
- 8 x 10 x 1.5
- 9 x 11 x 1.5
- 10 x 12 x 1.5
- Weight Capacity: 150lbs each **When properly mounted.
- Material: Iron
- Iron Finish Options:
- Aged Bronze
- Aged Pewter
- Natural Bark
- Raw Material (ready for you to paint)
- Bracket Mounting: There are 3 finish matching wood screws included with your purchase. If you are mounting these to drywall only or any other sub straight, purpose built anchors should be purchased from your local hardware store.
- Shelf Mounting: There are 2 holes in the top of each bracket where you can use your own screws to fasten a shelf.
- Installation Shelf brackets can be installed by a contractor/builder or a handy DIYer.
- Handcrafted in: America (USA)
- Style: Farmhouse, Rustic, Transitional, or Craftsman. A pretty universal design.
- Indoor / Outdoor Use: Indoor
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- Structural Warranty Life Time (touch up paint available for scratches if that happens)