What would it be like to dream under the gentle glow of a whimsical pussy-willow chandelier, suspended from the hand-forged branches of an Enchanted Forest? Every texture and curve, every leaf or limb, is a reminder of the artful skill employed by master blacksmiths. This woodland oasis will stir your imagination. Sleep becomes an adventure. Bedtime is a story...and a bedroom is transformed into a bivouac for the soul. Every once in a while, we offer a piece that just takes your breath away - The Enchanted Forest is simply stunning.
The chandelier features low voltage incandescent lights that cast a rich and warm ambient glow over the bed at night. Chandelier bulbs are not replaceable but are rated at 50,000 hours. Should your chandelier burn out before those 50,000 hrs we will replace it.
- Headboard Height: 84"
- Foot-board Height: 84"
- Max Center Height of Canopy: 89"
- Bed Frame Height From Floor : 7"
- Chandelier: 24"W x 12"H
- Available Bed Sizes: King, Queen, or Cal-King
- Material: Metal / Iron
- Handcrafted In: America (USA)
- Iron Finish / Color: Click here to view
- Iron Accent: Gold or Copper Accent (randomly applied on leaves, limbs and knots for an accent)
- Chandelier: Optional (UL Approved) Can be wired to a switch or plugged into an outlet.
- Care & Maintenance: Simply wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- Assembly: Instructions are included with the bed, Assembly of the bed frame and canopy is required.
- Whats Pictured?: Pictured is the queen size canopy bed with our antique copper finish and optional chandelier